What Does Move Out Cleaning Entail?
The purpose of the move-out cleaning session is to leave the space perfectly clean for the residents who will come after you. If you have a rental agreement and want your deposit back, the place when you leave should be as good as new. On the other hand, if the place is yours and you want to rent or sell it, you will attract more clients by having the place sparkling clean! So what to expect from the move-out cleaning session? Depending on the condition that you leave the place you will get a standard or deep cleaning session that includes:
- Dusting and wiping all the furniture and fixtures inside and out
- Vacuuming, sweeping and mopping the floors
- Cleaning ceilings, windows, blinds and doors
- Cleaning the appliances inside and out
- Every room cleaned to the highest standards
- Everything sanitized and disinfected
We will discuss each kind of cleaning and what is included down below, so keep reading.